Thursday, February 21, 2013

Once a Month Cooking!

Well we did it!! Once a month cooking times 3!! Myself, Terry an Jen braved 6 hours of cooking all to save us time an money by doing a months worth of cooking in one day! All together we made about 50 meals! It actually went really smooth. The only major thing was we ran out of foil! Here is what we made:
Pulled pork, chicken spaghetti, lasagna, BBQ chicken, chili (2), spaghetti, Salisbury steak, meatloaf, meatballs, taco meat, pizza dough, pot pie, stroganoff, enchiladas, chicken packets, hamburgers, chicken an rice
We had a lot of fun doing it! I'm so thankful Terry allowed us to use her kitchen it gave us a ton of work room!
Hopefully I'll get around to posting recipes soon but for now I'm going to go enjoy some chili!

I'm including some pictures of us while cooking an one of my freezer AFTER its packed full!





No comments:

Post a Comment